Hong Kong is the special administrative region of the People’s Republic and is positioned on the south coast of the China mainland. Thanks to a financially-sound climate, the low level of govt intervention, and the engaging tax system, HK has become the world’s prominent financial hub and its 7th-largest selling entity.
Why Do You Invest in HK?
Investors who are interested in HK should consider the below-mentioned factors:
- Business gateway: HK acts as the unrivaled business gateways to the market of China – and the population of around 1.3 B, whilst also providing excellent links to countries like Russia, the UK, Europe, and the US.
- Tax system: Corporate tax rates in HK are capped at 16.5 percent, whilst income tax is imposed progressively at the rate of 2 to 17 percent and there’s no tax on the capital gain.
- Infrastructure: HK infrastructure is amongst the finest across the world, providing businesses unique connections to utilities, public transport, and communication networks.
- Work & lifestyle: HK is an exciting and different place to work and live. Besides being a modern and luxurious city.
- Skilled employee: Employees in HK are hard-working and dedicated, with a sound understanding of the Asian business culture.
With a sound payroll calculation hong kong, it is only going to get better from here.